Employer Poster Packet
Employers are required to post the following publications distributed by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development. For inquiries regarding these materials, please contact us.
- New Jersey Earned Sick Leave (MW-565)
- Wage & Hour Law Abstract (MW-220)
- Child Labor Laws (MW-129)
- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements Under State Wage Benefit and Tax Laws (MW-400)
- Payment of Wages (MW-17 & MW-17S)
- Schedule of Minors' Hours (MW-191)
- Family Leave Insurance (PR-2)
- Unemployment & Disability Insurance (PR-1)
- CEPA (Whistle Blower) (AD-270)
- New Jersey SAFE Act (AD-289)
- Gender Equity Notice - English (AD-290)
- PEOSH Poster Public Employee Safety (WPS-35)
- NJ Law Prohibits Misclassification
In addition to the above posters required by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development, employers are also required to post information made available by the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Division on Civil Rights, and the US Department of Labor. Please see the below links for additional information.
- NJ Office of the Attorney General materials: Division on Civil Rights Anti-Discrimination Posters
- US Department of Labor materials: Workplace Poster Requirements for Small Businesses and Other Employers
Employers must also post a Workers’ Compensation notice, which can be obtained through the employer’s insurance carrier.