Resource Links

FAMILY SUPPORT �����������


ACS (Army Community Services)

Army Family Liaison Office

Children, Youth and Families Education and Research Network

Dads at a Distance

Defense Commissary Agency

Military Child

Military Spouses Career

Moms over Miles

MWR (Morale, Welfare & Recreation)

National Military Family Association

NGB Family Program

NGB Family Youth Program

TAPS (Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors)

World USO


Active Air Force

Active Army

Air National Guard

DOD (Department of Defense)

Military Times News

The National Guard


NJ Veterans and Family Helpline������ 1-866-838-7654

New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs

NJ ESGR��� ������� 609-562-0156�����������1-800-336-4590

NJ NG Family Assistance Centers

NJ NG Family Programs��������

NJNG State Family Readiness Council Grant Programs��

NJ Statewide Resources������� 211

NJ Youth Challenge�������� 1-800-997-5587 (NJ Only)


DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System)

DFAS (Defense Finance & Accounting Service)

Legal Services

My Pay Website

Rapids Site Locator

TRICARE Information

TSP (Thrift Savings Plan)

United Concordia Dental Plan

US Family Health Benefits


AFTB (Army Family Team Building)

Air Force Aid Society

American Institute of Stress

American Red Cross

Armed Forces YMCA

Army Emergency Relief

ESGR (Employer Support Guard Reserves)

Federal Children Scholarship Fund

Guard & Reserve Family Readiness �Toolkit�

Military One Source

National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

National Military Family Association

National Youth Development Information Center

Small Business Administration

USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act)

Veterans Affairs

Veterans Affairs for students K-12

VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars)



Privacy and Disclosure: New Jersey National Guard Family Programs respects your right to privacy; however, the staff members DO NOT have privileged communication. New Jersey State Family Programs Staff is required by law, with or without your consent, to contact proper authorities if they believe you intend to harm yourself or others or if family member abuse, child neglect or drug use is suspected.