Trans-Hudson Emergency NJ/NY Plan
to download the Trans-Hudson brochure.
When access to bridges and tunnels is restricted because of emergency, T.H.E. NJ/NY Plan will help thousands get home safely.
Where do I go in case of an emergency?
T.H.E. NJ/NY Plan Emergency Locations
Exit Points from New York City to New Jersey
- Port Authority Bus Terminal W. 42nd St. & 8th Ave.
- Midtown / W. 39th St. Pier 79 W. 39th St. & 12th Ave.
- World Financial Center Pier Foot of Vessey St., Battery Park City
- Pier 11 / Wall St. Pier South Street & Gouverneur Ln.
Exit Point from New Jersey to New York City
- Paulus Hook Pier Dudley St. & Washington St. Jersey City Financial District
What happens after crossing the Hudson?
T.H.E. NJ/NY Plan Transportation Assistance
When you arrive in New Jersey, buses will take you to designated transportation centers. At each center, more transportation
options will be available to get you closer to your home town, family, and friends. Because T.H.E. NJ/NY Plan is designed to keep the roads
clear for emergency vehicles, please do not retrieve automobiles until the emergency event has ended.
T.H.E. NJ/NY Plan - Team: