Route 30 to be closed overnight next week for
PSE&G utility work in Camden County
Traffic to be detoured for electrical work
(Trenton) - New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials today announced Route 30/White Horse Pike will be closed overnight in both directions at Evesham Avenue next week for PSE&G utility work in Magnolia Township, Camden County.
Beginning at 8 p.m. Monday, January 29 until 6 a.m. the next day and continuing each night until Saturday, February 3, PSE&G will close Route 30/White Horse Pike at the intersection of Evesham Avenue in Magnolia for underground utility work. The following detours will be in place:
Route 30/White Horse Pike eastbound detour:
- Motorists on Route 30 eastbound will be directed to bear right onto Warwick Road
- Turn left onto East Atlantic Avenue
- Turn left onto Somerdale Road
- Stay left and continue to Route 30
Route 30/White Horse Pike westbound detour:
- Motorists on Route 30 westbound will be directed to make a left onto Somerdale Road
- Make a right onto East Atlantic Avenue
- Make a right onto Warwick Road and follow to Route 30
The precise timing of the work is subject to change due to weather or other factors. Motorists are encouraged to check NJDOT’s traffic information website www.511nj.org for construction updates and real-time travel information and for NJDOT news follow us on Twitter @NJDOT_info.