NJ Home   Services A to Z   Departments/Agencies FAQs
Great Seal of the State of New Jersey
NJDOT Site Index  |  Search: NJ Home   NJDOT
Great Seal of the State of New Jersey

   Outdoor Advertising


The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) issues permits for the placement of outdoor advertising signs along all roads and highways in New Jersey. These signs do not include on-premise signs, official signs or for sale or rent signs.

An outdoor advertising license is required if the sign is used to advertise something other than the business of the permit holder. Permit and license application forms are available online. Contact us for more information.
Go to NJDOT home page Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Legal Statement | Accessibility Statement  Go to State of New Jersey home page
  department: home | about | NJ commuter | in the works | business | engineering | freight, air & water | capital | community | data | links | index
  statewide: NJ Home | about NJ | business | government | state services A to Z | departments

  Copyright © State of New Jersey, 2002-2019
  Department of Transportation
  P.O. Box 600
  Trenton, NJ 08625-0600
OPRA - open public records act

  Last Updated:  November 19, 2018