to top
  • COVID-19 Information
COVID-19 is still active. Stay up to date on vaccine information. Visit:
COVID19 Alert NJDownload free COVID Alert app.

Division of Pensions & Benefits

Change of Address

Informing the Division of Pension and Benefits of a change of address is easy and helps ensure that you will receive important information from the Division without delay.

Using the Member Benefits Online System

Change your address online using the Member Benefits Online System (MBOS). Click the address on your MBOS Home Page to open the “Change of Address” application.

If you are enrolled in the State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) or School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP), using the Change of Address features in the Automated Information System or MBOS will also update your address information with the SHBP/SEHBP.

Note: SHBP or SEHBP members who do not receive a monthly pension check cannot use the MBOS Change of Address application and should write to the Division.

Using the Automated Information System

Change your address by calling the Division's Automated Information System with Interactive Voice Response!

Call 609-292-7524, 24 hours-a-day! 7 days-a-week! Please have your Social Security number available when calling.

In Writing or by Mail
If writing to change your address, use the Change of Address Form or send your change of address information in a letter to Pension Payroll, Division of Pensions and Benefits, PO Box 295, Trenton, NJ 08625-0295. Include your name, Social Security number or retirement number, both the old and new addresses, the date of the move, your daytime telephone number, and your signature.


More videos are available to view in our Video Library

Retirement Types, Eligibility & Calculations

Retired Benefitsolver Guide

Solving MBOS Login Issues Part 1

Last Updated: Friday, 09/27/19