Main Customer Service Center – 609-292-6400
Homestead Benefit Hotline
- Have your tax questions answered by a Division representative
- Get information about the NJ EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit)
- We’re available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., except State holidays.
– 1-888-238-1233 (within NJ, NY, PA, DE, and MD)
Change to Senior Freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement) Information Line
- Get program information from a Division representative
- Our office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. except State holidays.
– 1-800-882-6597 (within NJ, NY, PA, DE, and MD)
- Starting May 14, 2018, you can speak to a representative, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. except on State holidays.
- Inquire about the status of your reimbursement check
The Tax Practitioner Hotline
is a special service for tax practitioners who need assistance resolving client problems that cannot be resolved through normal channels. Hours are the same as the Main Customer Service Center.
- Tax Practitioner – Business Line 609-633-6905
- Tax Practitioner – Individual 609-633-6657