The Government Records Council (“GRC”) staff receives denial of access complaints on behalf of the Council members. The staff interacts with the parties of denial of access complaints while investigating and analyzing the substance of each complaint. The GRC staff pays close attention to every complaint and works to ensure that every complaint is reviewed carefully and expeditiously.
Additionally, the GRC staff responds to OPRA questions received from the public and records custodians on the toll-free OPRA helpline, as well as telephone, e-mail, fax and mail.
- Brandon D. Minde, Esq. (Executive Director)
- Dawn R. SanFilippo, Esq. (Senior Counsel)
- Frank F. Caruso (Senior Case Manager)
- John E. Stewart, Esq. (Mediator)
- Robert T. Sharkey, Esq. (Staff Attorney)
- Samuel A. Rosado, Esq. (Staff Attorney)
- Rosemond Bordzoe (Secretary)
- Toll-free Helpline: 866-850-0511
- Regular Office: 609-292-6830
- Fax: 609-633-6337Government Records CouncilDelivery for packages:
PO Box 819
Trenton, NJ 08625-0819Government Records Council
101 South Broad Street
Trenton, NJ 08625