How do I request an election by the Board?
A Labor Organization can simply call the NJSBM and request election services
What types of election services are available?
The NJSBM offers the following election services:
- Assist with preparation of the Notice of Election and Nomination
- Conduct Nomination Meeting
- Conduct Candidate’s Meeting covering acceptable and unacceptable election campaigning
- Assist in preparation of ballot including instructions and order of candidates
- Open Post Office Box
- Arrange printing and mailing of Ballots
- Receive undeliverable or return to sender Ballots and send out duplicates with updated address as provided by union
- Pick-up Ballots from Post Office
- Tally and Certify results of Election
How much does it cost for the Board to provide Election Services?
There is no charge for Election Services provided by the NJSBM