Main Customer Service Center – 609-292-6400
Homestead Benefit Hotline
- Have your tax questions answered by a Division representative
- Get information about the NJ EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit)
- We’re available Monday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except State holidays.
– 1-888-238-1233 (within NJ, NY, PA, DE, and MD)
Senior Freeze (PTR) (Senior Freeze) Hotline
- Get program information from a Division representative
- Open 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, except holidays.
– 1-800-882-6597 (within NJ, NY, PA, DE, and MD)
- Get program information from a Division representative from 8:30a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, except holidays.
- Inquire about the status of your reimbursement check
The Tax Practitioner Hotline
is a special service for tax practitioners who need assistance resolving client problems that cannot be resolved through normal channels. Hours are the same as the Main Customer Service Center.
- Tax Practitioner – Business Line 609-633-6905
- Tax Practitioner – Individual 609-633-6657