The Official Web Site For The State of New Jersey - Department of Treasury
Global Navigation
FAQs Departments/ Agencies Services A to Z NJ Home Page
Division of Risk Management

pothole claim form
    Are you the registered owner of the vehicle?
  • Yes
      Was there a bodily injury involved?
    • Yes
    • No
      • Did the incident occur on a State-owned road?
      • Yes
        • Did the incident occur on the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike or Atlantic City Expressway?
        • Yes
          • For incidents on the Garden State Parkway or the New Jersey Turnpike, please visit their website or call (732) 750-5300. Incidents on the Atlantic City Expressway are handled by the South Jersey Transportation Authority. Please visit their website or call (609) 965-6060.
        • No
      • No
        • For incidents on local or county road, please call the respective township/county or visit their website.
  • No
    • Only the registered owner of the damaged vehicle, not the driver, must complete, sign and date the claim.

Risk Management: Home | Workers' Compensation | Tort and Liability | Operations | Risk Finance and Loss Control | Insurance Company Inquiries | Forms | Contact Us
Treasury: Home | ServicesPeopleBusinesses | Divisions/AgenciesFormsContact Us
NJ Home | Services A to Z | Departments/Agencies | FAQs
Copyright © State of New Jersey, 1996 -
This site is maintained by the Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services.

Reports Accessibility Statement Legal Statement Privacy Notice Contact Us Open Public Records Act Proposed Rules and Amendments Comment or Petition for new Rule Division/Ageny Statutes and Rules Electronic Notification