- We envision building a New Jersey where everyone can afford life’s basic needs.
- NJEITC is a cash-back tax credit that puts money back into the pockets of working families and individuals, including the self-employed, who earn low- to moderate-income.
- For Tax Year 2019, New Jersey is giving 39% of the federal EITC to those who claim it on their tax return. This means you could get up to $6,557 from the federal EITC program and an additional $2,557 from New Jersey too!
- Almost 25% of eligible New Jerseyans never apply for NJEITC.
- Don’t shortchange yourself. You worked for it, now get it.