- We envision building a New Jersey where everyone can afford life’s basic needs.
- NJEITC is a cash-back tax credit that puts up to $2,379 back into the pockets of working families and individuals, including the self-employed, who earn low to moderate income.
- Under a 2018 law signed by Gov. Murphy, the NJEITC will gradually increase to 40% of the federal EIC over the next three years. Under the first step, the state benefit amount has increased to 37% for Tax Year 2018.
- For Tax Year 2017, nearly 590,000 New Jersey residents received an EITC, but roughly 25% of eligible New Jerseyans never applied for it. Don’t let yourself be one of them!
- You worked for it, now get it.