- The available map layers are shown in the Layers
- To turn a layer on or off, check the box beside the layer
- A check beside the layer name means that it is displayed
on the map.
- The map is automatically refreshed.
- Some layers have scale dependencies and will not draw
on the map until the map scale is reached.
- Selecting the Legend tab will open the legend for
the map, showing the symbology for those layers that are
currently drawn on the map.
- Click on the "Map Tools" link (left) to learn
how to navigate and search map locations.
| If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com